Thursday, May 10, 2007

PROM!!!!

Yes, it is that time of year again, lets us all so out buy really expensive dress that girls will only wear once and buy a bid, drive in a limo somewhere, then dance ourselves tired then go to a hotel a few blocks away with our boyfriends/girlfriends and friend and get drunk and have sex before marriage. Okay so I am Christan and I'm against that but if your not, good for you. But, seriously, I think Prom can be a lot of fun and wonderful night, but why ruin it by turning it in to a Normal Saturday night, by going parting and getting drunk like you normally do the only difference is now your going it in a rented tux and couple hundred dollar dress. Whop-di-do. Whatever, but honestly I think those under aged drinkers should be caught because I hate them, drunk drivers kill and under 21 your not mature enough to be drinking but that is a whole different rant I might touch upon some other day. Now back to the idiots, ruin your prom if want by turning a special night into a normal if you want, that's up to you. I understand but whatever, I can't stop ya. Have fun. (by the way that last sentence is slightly bitter and sarcastic, if ya cared)

1 comment:

littlestfurlo3 said...

you cannot spell guess you arent a witch ha funny pun!